Thursday, August 26, 2010

PP1 Assessment 1: Xtranormal | Text-to-Movie

Xtranormal | Text-to-Movie is F A N T A S T I C ! ! !

There are pre-made scenes and characters in a number of settings. The user writes the script, adds sounds effects, soundtracks, camera angles etc to create a movie. What fun!

At first glance I thought that the use of Xtranomal site would be more suited to primary school students. But after playing around with it I think secondary school students would also benefit from using it.

While I was looking into the features that could be placed into the movie I discovered some sound effects that 12-15 year old's would find very amusing and I am sure they would try to use in any context. So, naturally, I used them in a movie that I created "Superpowers in Action!".



I played this to everyone at home and now the whole family is using this site...it is cool to witness!

No comments:

Post a Comment